// one of Australia's best-known Science Communicators and Futurists
Science & Technology
- The Information Superhighway: What is it? Where’s it taking us?
- Creating The Future: Understanding and capitalizing on the new technologies
- Spaceship Earth: Caring for the environment
- Virtual Reality: Business and pleasure in the 21st Century
- Entertaining Ideas In Science: Spectacular experiments and demonstrations
- The Magic Of Science: Optical Illusions – beyond belief!
- How To Move Mountains: Force, energy and the human spirit
- Human Brain: The world’s greatest computer!
- Chaos Theory: Predictions and Uncertainties in the 21st Century
- 2020 Vision: Homes & Families in the 21st Century
- People Movers: Transport in the 21st Century
- Message Design: Making sure you say what you mean!
- Interactive Communication: Satellites, computers, multimedia and people
- More Than Words: The importance of visual communications in business
- Feedback: How to give it! How to use it!
- Changing Your World: A proactive approach to achieving success
- Mental Imagery: Using pictures in the mind to improve performance
- Active Listening: Searching for ideas, enthusiasm, fears and undertones
- Stress: How to make positive use to stress and anxiety!